COVID-19 is an unprecedented challenge. We are not business as usual. We are trying our best to allow you to celebrate a milestone event in the safest way possible. We must all do our part to protect the health and safety of our communities and that means obeying emergency orders issued by public health authorities and respecting our establishment’s safety guidelines.
Please watch this virtual tour video to see the new measures we have put in place to ensure our guests and our staffs’ safety is top priority.
Provincial Public Health COVID-19 Orders:
- Online reference: https://www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario-frequently-asked-questions-about-stage-3
- Social gatherings can be any group of up to 50 people indoors however, people must maintain a physical distance of 2 metres from others outside of their household or social circle in these settings. Masks is mandatory where social distancing is not capable.
- Dancing in large groups is considered a high-risk activity given the difficulty with physical distancing and is not permitted.
- On August 21, 2020, new regulations came into force requiring event host to gather contact information of all guests attending. (Full name, phone number and email)
- Workers must wear a mask
- Guests seating should be assigned where possible
Artistic Décor Venue Guidelines during an event:
All guests must follow guidelines to ensure we are doing our best to create a safe environment for everyone. In the event that guests are not following rules and guidelines, the guests will be reminded and the host will also be advised. If breach of rules and guidelines persist, we will ask guest to leave the venue. We do not want to get in this situation and thus asking you to communicate these law restrictions and guidelines to your guests prior to the event.
Venue safety measures:
To protect the health and well-being of our customers during Stage 3, here are the measures we will be taking at our venue which follows Ontario’s Public Health Safety guidelines.
- Limiting gatherings to a maximum of 40 people
- Private gatherings are only allowed at the moment. Will advise when we will be allowing public gatherings (walk-ins or ticketed events).
- Maintaining physical distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household or *social circle
- Assigned table seating will be prearrange per household or *social circle
- Washing your hands frequently with hand sanitizers placed around the room
- Disinfectant spray must be used before and after using the shared washroom
- Proper cleaning and sanitation will be done between events by our professional cleaning company and use of our high temperature sanitizing dishwasher. Our team will also sanitize the venue with our high temperature disinfectant steamer
- We have also placed multiple air purifiers on each tables and a large one by the bar area.
- Wearing a face covering when physical distancing is a challenge
- Practicing good hygiene (covering a cough and sneeze and avoiding touching your face)
- Guests will not permitted to enter the venue if they have any flu like symptoms and guests will be asked to leave if they show any symptoms during an event
- Guests are not permitted to enter the venue if they traveled in the past 14 days
- People working at the venue (including performers and vendors) do not count towards gathering limits
- Event host must sign our safety guidelines form prior to the event and will be held responsible to ensure their guests adhere to the guidelines presented
- Treating each other with respect and taking personal responsibility to ensure we contribute to the path to a strong recovery
*Social circle definition: a group up to 10 people of the same people who can interact with one another without physical distancing.
For more information on what Ontario’s Stage 3 Reopening Framework Plan entails, please go to https://www.ontario.ca/page/framework-reopening-our-province-stage-3